Monday, October 29, 2012

Crack Crack Crackle

Hey there  from a very hot and humid Darwin, the wet season is not far off - the joys of tropical living - I love it really :-)
 
I have been playing with Helmar's Two step crackle medium to make some cards
This is how I went about it;
1. Coat a sheet of cardstock with Helmar's step 1 crackle medium and allow to dry.
2. Apply a coat of Helmar's step 2 crackle medium and allow to dry.
3. Cut, tear the desired pieces of crackle paper and start  building your cards.
4. Easy hey ?
5. I used an assortment of embellies, chippies and ink sprays to finish them off - adhereing them into place with Helmar's Acid Free Glue, 450 Quick Dry & Quickfix Adhesive Runner
6. So what are you waiting for, start crackling today - remember you can share your Helmar creations on our Facebook page we love to see what you create with our awesome products.
Here are the cards I made with my piece of crackled cardstock - I did also use another 2 sheets of plain cardstock as the base of my cards choosing to add the crackled paper on top.
 I just love the added texture that Helmar's 2 step Crackle Medium has to offer.
 nothing like tearing to add extra dimension and texture ........... look at the crackle popping!!
 Need a HELMAR fix well you can get in HERE - until next time happy Helmar Creating and take care xx

1 comment: