Saturday, September 15, 2012

That's my Girl

 I'm not much of a LO girl but every now and then I give it a whirl............ This is my Girl - Shani 
Papers are from 7 Dots - Domestic Goddess Collection these papers are designed my Finnabair so I thought Finnabair style was the way to go - LOVE IT !!
What a cluster hey? 
Helmar adhesives are perfect for getting all this treasured junk ON !!
All these goodies are from Scrap Matrix and if you go HERE you will find out all the the goodies that I used.

thanks for stopping by until next time take care out there 



6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Rae, you should do layouts more often :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiiiiiiiiccccceee! Great layout Rae :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Something in retro style, full of style! Greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it !!! Greetings from New Zealand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just divine Rae - I too think you should do layouts more often just for us to drool over!

    ReplyDelete