Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Framing it with Acid Free Glue!

 Hi Ho its me again :-) This time I wanted to show you what I do with Helmar Acid Free Glue. I have a huge love for chippy and I find Helmar Acid Free Glue works wonders with it. I recently did classes with Finnabair, and this Layout was one of my creations and I thought it deserved a frame - dont you reckon??
My frame is made up of layers and layers of stripes of chippy all stuck together with Helmar Acid Free Glue
 I am a little messy with glueing as I get right in there with my fingers as the spreader, making sure I get right to the edges.

I  also used Helmar Acid Free Glue to adhere the LO into the frame - love love love this glue !!!

I then painted the frame and applied Helmar Two Step Crackle Mediums for that extra touch. Then another coat of paint as i missed bits lol.... but hey it still showed the crackle throught the paint - love love love it !!


Yummo - look at that crackle - nearly better than the one you get on your pork roast lol
Well that's it from this love love love sort of girl for today, until next time take care and have fun getting your glue on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment