Tuesday, April 20, 2010

'Memories'

After getting over Saturday's  frustration the creativity seemed to flow today and the day wasn't long enough :-)


My Ma & Pa - 21st September 1963, the photo is a scanned one and it's seen better days this why i distressed all my edges and tried to get a real vintage feel happening (Not that your old - I still luv yaxxx)






I love the saying just above the date 'There is good & bad in everyone', how true is this???

Dusty Attic - Memories word these are amongst their new releases.








Even more Dusty Attic - Swirly Vine, Tulle which i love ( I do have cream & white in stock just need to put it in shop, soon promise!, email me if you would like some), Flowers, Lace.

Well that's my sharing for another day!

Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment