Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rocking it with the Kiwi Girls!!!

I recently ventured over the sea to the land of the long white cloud to attend a Luxury Scrapper’s Retreat ‘Autumn Escape’ – New Zealand. I had the pleasure of teaching some classes and did make ‘n’ takes with these gorgeous Kiwi girls showing off some awesome Helmar products and I wanted to share what we got up to :-)

 Here is the make ‘n’ take we did using Helmar 450 Quick Dry. A lot of the girls hadn’t used Helmar 450 Quick Dry before and they were amazed!!
 A quote from Nic Howard – ‘it’s like a hot glue gun in a bottle’ – love it!!
 As much as I would love to make claim to this awesome frame , I won’t this is the art work of my gorgeous  sister Ang she has knocked the ball out of the park – don’t you think??
 Here she is with me – not the best pics of us and I’m not good with photoshop editing to take out all the flaws lol
 Some more samples ………… All created with lots of Helmar.

Look at all the busy hands – can’t see any of the Helmar 450 Quick Dry I think the girls claimed it when I wasn’t looking lol……………

So that was the Make ‘n’ Takes do you want to see what we did in class???
Keeping Tabs – an address book…
Thanks so much for stopping by until next time take care
 

1 comment:

  1. i MADE THAT ADDRESS BOOK and used it as a heritage book instead. beautiful class it was.
    margaret Mckenna

    ReplyDelete