Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry Christmas with Colour - Me's !

Lordie Lordie where has this year gone?  Christmas is just around the corner!
I  seem to be behind this year with lots & lots going on....... my family from WA has started to arrive for CHRISTMAS in Darwin !!  
I sit here very early on a Saturday morning when everyone else is still  purring away, catching up on my blog to share with you all some of Christmas goodies I made of late! 
Merry Christmas LO featuring  PION Design - Waiting for Santa II papers

 I changed the colour of the MHC Flowers - Tropics by the Pool with Burnt Red Glimmermist. I love the way they turned out - totally matching the papers and giving it that POP yet still holding on to that vintage feel - oh how I love VINTAGE - did you know that ??
 I embossed the chippy with the cuttlebug to add some extra texture and used Frayed Burlap Distress Ink to highlight the OTC Chippy Flourish and Lettering and secured them with Helmar's Acid Free - Neutral pH glue
a few bits and bobs I used to bring it to life was German Scrap Filigree Flowers, MHC Oak Leaves, Pearls & Muslin, nothing better than Helmar's Acid Free - Neutral pH glue, Scrap Dots & 450 Quick Dry to make your creation stay together for years to come!!
How cute are these little birdies......... mmmmmmmmmmm..... nice! Embossed OTC Chippy Branch with a tiny bead cap filled with muslin and pearl beads...............
Better run lots still to do, until next take care out there



7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! And another good use for Glimmer Mist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've done with the flowers and the embossing on the chipboard. Wishing you and your family a merry xmas. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Low how you used this beautiful papers :-)

    ReplyDelete