Friday, June 10, 2011

Shabby & Vintage

Well i never won the lotto but there is always next time - Right?
Finally i get to share some of those CREATIONS i was talking about and YES they are available as KITS. I could also come to your Store or Group and teach them!
A huge Thanks to AGB for these gorgeous designs couldn't have done these creations without you  LYxx
First up VINTAGE SEWING BOX which you can fill with all sorts of goodies - lace, cottons, ribbons, trinkets and buttons to name a few. A gorgeous pressie for someone or keep for keepsake's!


Next MINI DOOR ALBUMS these are great to house all those special memories.


Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend everyone, take care and happy creating RAE xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh My! I am sooooo glad I found your blog, the projects are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutley love these doors and the flowers add such a beautiful contrast!

    ReplyDelete